Monday, January 10, 2011

Lucky Layers Find Your Style

This card features our newest Wings paper packet and our January stamp of the month, Find Your Style.  The card is again from Wishes, the pattern is called Lucky Layers, and is a standard sized card.


The butterfly was embossed and then sponged with Juniper, Sweet Leaf, and Vineyard Berry ink.  I took the idea from a fellow consultant because I LOVE the way it looks.  Then I cut it out -- and because I'm anal, I cut out the antennae -- and mounted it with 3-D foam.  The bottom two brads are actually button brads (with two holes in each).  We'll be making this card during my January workshop.  :)

All products are CTMH:
X7135B Wings Paper Packet --Level 2
D1452 Find Your Style (only available through January 31, 2011)
Z2157 Vineyard Berry Ink
Z2165 Juniper Ink
Z2153 Sweet Leaf Ink
Z891 VersaMark Ink
Z670 Black Embossing Powder
Z555 Craft Heater
Z1279 VersaMat
Z1252 Cutting Knife
Z726 Sponge Daubers
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape

1 comment:

Heather R. Plotzke said...

Amazing color on the butterfly!