Monday, January 9, 2012

January Workshop Samples

Let's get this party started!  This year I'd like to make a container for the cards we make so we're going to scale back on the number of cards so as to have time for the holder.  I'd also like to do some 3-dimensional projects this year too.  But my workshop attendees will have a vote with that.

January Card Workshop minus the Holder
So here's the first; a 4 card plus holder workshop.  How fun are these?!  We'll be utilizing the January Special Rock the Block stamp set -- still available until the end of the month -- and Roxie paper.

Dates for the workshop are Tuesday January 24th and Wednesday January 25th, both days from 7 to 9pm.  Cost will be $10 and includes 4 cards with envelopes and a card holder.  Please email me at dskdots@san.rr.com with which day you're coming (and even if you're not sure quite yet).

Want to make an additional set for a gift?  No problem, just let me know so I can have the papers cut for you.  Can't come either of those nights but still would like the workshop?  Again, no problem.  Let me know so I can have everything cut (and stamped if you don't buy the Rock the Block kit) and ready to go for you.

See you soon!

No comments: