Saturday, January 28, 2012

Soccer Thank You Card

My younger daughter played on a "professionally" coached soccer team in the fall.  The colors of the Poway Vaqueros are green, black, and white.  This 5"x7" thank you card was made for the coach and signed by the team .  The pattern came from our Originals card program book. 
Originals: Three is a Charm
To add more interest, I included Grey Flannel in the color scheme.  The green is Ponderosa Pine and is accented by Black and White Daisy.  I created the bottom stripes by cutting the cardstock to varying widths and then gluing them onto the card front in a pattern.  The strips were cut longer than the card so that I could trim them off after they were all glued down for a finished look.  The stamp set I used was Best Shot - a retired set.  There is a girl and a boy on the card because the team was coed (just in case you were wondering).

No comments: