Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 Leap Year Special

To celebrate Leap Year, if you spend $29 (subtotal) through me or on website dsdoodles.myctmh.com, then I will include with your order:
  • ONE stamp pad of  your choice (excludesVersaMark and StazOn pads) OR 
  • ONE of the following 
    • Prisma glitter (Z134), 
    • Bling assortment (Z1466), 
    • Pewter Mini-Medley (Z1487), or 
    • any one of the Brad Assortments (Z1361 through Z1368)
This offer is good for February 29, 2012 and through me ONLY.  If you choice to order online, please email me your choice.  If you order through me, let me know what you'd like.

Also, this offer can be combined with your workshop order.  HOWEVER, to qualify for both this offer and the $5 off the workshop fee, you will need to spend a minimum of $79 (subtotal).

No comments: