Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 2012 Workshop

I have to change the Tuesday night workshop date.  Since  the newsletter came out, I learned that I will be unavailable on the 22nd to host a workshop.  I have moved my Tuesday workshop back a week to May 29th.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience.  We are still on for Monday May 21st.

Also, there should have been a picture of the workshop in the newsletter.  I'm not really sure what happened, but since you came here you not only get the update, but you get the pictures.  :)
May's workshop featuring Florentine Paper

The workshop sign-up deadline is Friday May 11th.  If you'd like more than one kit, please let me know when you sign up.  The workshop will include the four 4"x4" cards with the paper box, 4 envelopes, and a packet of bitty opaques.  The cost is $12 for the workshop.  If you'd like additional kits, they will be $10 each and will not include the opaques. Please email me at dskdots@san.rr.com to tell me which day you'll be coming and how many additional kits you'd like.

No comments: