Monday, July 29, 2013

Studio J Layouts from Disney Cruise

I realize I haven't posted many layouts.  I do scrapbook!  Here is a layout that I created from our family cruise last year.

My in-laws celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary by taking the families on a Disney Cruise to Alaska!  Bummer for me, I had to go (lol)!!



The top picture is the left page of the two page spread.  The middle picture is the right page as you first view it.  The bottom picture is the right page with a flap revealed which includes my journaling and another picture.

This layout came from Studio J.  But I went a little beyond that.  On the title page, I added the accents from Tommy just above the "L" of Alaska.  I also added opaque pearls to the letter "L" and "A".  And I carried the pearls to the right page among the buttons (which are part of the Studio J layout).

You can see how beautiful the weather was.  It stayed beautiful for the whole week!

No comments: