Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Simple February Stamp of the Month Card Sample

February 2014's stamp of the month (SOTM) can be dressed up or down.  In this sample I've made a very simple card.

 Here are the images for the stamp set.  In my sample above, I took the small heart and randomly stamped the top of my card.  In fact, this card is "Lucky Layers" (although modified) from Originals how-to program.  The paper is from Skylark.  The inks used are Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, and Cranberry.  This card can be sent to a friend or spouse.


Here are a few more samples from Corporate.  Most of us know the saying "Wild thing, I think I love you" from the movie Major League!  "Wild Thing" is a great stamp to set you up for that saying as demonstrated in the picture layout.  It can also be used with the kids, because we all know they can be wild at times!


Same rules apply... this stamp set is only available until February 28th, 2014.  You can purchase it at the regular retail of $17.95 or it will be yours for $5 when you purchase subtotals to $50.  You shouldn't have any problem finding $50 to spend on this new Spring/Summer idea book.







No comments: