Monday, March 31, 2014

Jubilee Archived Thank You

I loved this stamp set long ago when it was a rubber mounted stamp. I was excited to see Jeanette brought back some goodies in acrylics!

I paired the Flowering Thanks stamp set (Z1145) with Jubilee paper (X7181B) and Make it From the Heart Volume #2 together for this card.  Of course I think it turned out nicely!

Pattern #23 was followed for this card.  I colored in the Black inked (Z2105) stamp with our Watercolor Pencils (3505) for a nice soft look.  The upper right corner is adorned with Red Shimmer Tape (Z1848) cut at an angle, and I added Bitty Sparkles (Z1263) to the focal.  I didn't even need to think where to put them - I just followed the small circles Jeanette added when she drew this stamp.  :).  I finished the card by mounting the focal for some dimension and adding a brown sparkle to the potted flower's center.

Sometimes you'll see your sparkles coming off.  If that happens, just add a drop of liquid glass to the spot where the sparkle (or any accessory) is going.  Your sparkles won't be going anywhere after it dries!



No comments: