Monday, October 13, 2014

Getting Ready for Winter in October

I know it's a little early for the holidays.  In fact, I don't like to hear Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.  I don't want to cheat our other holidays of their lime-light.

However, sometimes I just have to break out the goodies early.  This month at Close to my Heart, the Stamp of the Month is a good one. 
Do you see all that red?  The red means there is a Cricut cartridge that goes with the stamp images!  In this case it's Art Philosophy (Z1686).  This stamp set is only available until the end of the month -- October 31, 2014.

Here's one example of using the stamp set with the pillow box (also found on Art Philosophy).
I used a background texture paper from the Snowhaven paper packet (X7188B), Glacier cardstock that comes in the paper packet, and Cranberry ink (Z2116) to create this pillow box.  I added some Silver Sequin Assortment (Z2013) as a finishing touch.  The bear is mounted with foam tape.

Want yours?  Go shop my website now.  You only have until the end of the month, so don't wait.  : )

No comments: