Thursday, October 30, 2014

Surgery Excuse

I had scheduled surgery on my wrist last week.  The doctor and I thought it was time to go looking for the reason why my right wrist wasn't feeling 100%.  It had been a year and a half since my bike incident (my chain came off before I fell to the ground - shoe clips ).

The doctor "repaired" my torn ligaments on the outside of my wrist, and filed down a bone spur that was right below my tendon of my wrist "face".  Whereas I am thrilled I finally had the procedure done, and that I will get better, I'm not so happy (right now, of course) that I am in a cast pass my elbow.  Yes, I'm typing this all in with my left hand.  And so far, I can't do much else either.

With that in mind, I thought I'd share some older work until I have use of my hand to play again.  That's not to say it will be all old stuff.  I got together with some CTMH sisters right before surgery to explore the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection.  If you're a card maker, and want simple quick cards, you'll enjoy this collection.

Thanks for understanding.  : )

No comments: