Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Artfully Sent Wedding Card - Hopscotch Paper


We recently went to a wedding and I wanted a quick and cute card for the couple.  I grabbed my Artfully Sent cartridge and went to work...

"Mr & Mrs" was the perfect pop-up for the occasion.  The elements for that card is found on page 34 in the booklet.  The inside of the card also uses the pop-up and icon categories of the "v" key (or the 4th column, 4th row). I went with the real dial size and made the card 5.5" high.

For the front of the card, I went with "LOVE" found on page 35.  It is the pocket card of the "b" key (5th column, 4th row).




"Love" is cut at 4" and then outlined with our journaling pen.  The brown and tan sparkles were added to the upper right corner of the heart for just a little bling.  I raised the whole thing with 3D-foam tape.

The cardbase is Chocolate - a great match for Hopscotch.

For the inside, I used Sunset under "Mr" and Smoothie under "Mrs".  Why those colors?  The "&" background paper is a mixture of those two colors.  :)  I also inlined - that's a word now :) - the "Mr" and "Mrs" with the journaling pen.

The rings are cut from our bronze glittered paper.






Not too long to make and will be well received.  : )

No comments: