Saturday, March 14, 2015

Wedding Card Revisited - Different Paper


Well, I didn't really revisit this card.  In fact, I made it at the same time I made the Hopscotch card.  AND, this is the one I gave to the bride and groom!

The same thought process went into making this card as the Hopscotch wedding card, but I used Florentine paper (retired).





With this card I highlighted the heart by overlaying it with coordinating Florentine paper and adding the Small Flourishes sparkle.  I left the Colonial White "Love" alone so that it represents simple elegance.



In the picture below, you can see that I also popped the word up off the card base (Cocoa cardstock).






As you can see, I went with simple on the inside of the card as well.  The "Mr" and "Mrs" are lined with Florentine background and texture paper, and the "&" is coordinating cardstock.  The rings have been cut from the silver glitter paper.


Another simple yet elegant wedding card!

No comments: