Monday, August 3, 2015

August 2015 Stamp of the Month



OMG!  I love how versatile this stamp set is.  Take a look at these example pictures.  You'll see I was inspired when I made the first one.  The shapes outlined are compatible with the newest Artistry Cricut Collection, but are simple enough to cut out yourself (although I think know you're going to want it after you see some other samples).

Framed (S1508) is this month's Stamp of the Month.  These are all the stamps within the set.


The bag is from Art Philosophy, and the paper is Blossom (retiring at the end of the month, and is while supplies last).  The Outdoor Denim band is from the Fundamentals paper (also retiring at the end of the month - Outdoor denim is retiring, being replaced with Sapphire - and the Fundamentals are getting a make over).



The Cricut collection that made the stars is Artbooking.  I'm telling you, you are going to want all 5 collections eventually!



I'm going to wait until tomorrow to show you my card.  All this typing has made me want to go play!

Just get the set!  It's one that you'll use over and over.  Close to my Heart is having a get organized campaign for the month too.  It will help you reach $50 so you can buy this set for $5!  There deals to be had!  You won't be sorry - go shop!

No comments: