Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thoughtful Thursday 1/7/2016

What do you think about this?! I'd like to chase some of my dreams this year...
I'm even going to go out on a limb and call them resolutions. I would like to send birthday cards to those whom I know (and who's address I have). Want one too, but I may not have your address? Email me (dskdots (at) san (dot) rr (dot) com and I'll add you.  I've told myself about this goal for a year, but I'm not sure I put it out there. I've read that by sharing, you are more likely to follow through.

For other months, I'd like to send out thinking of you cards.  Connecting with happy mail hopefully will put a smile on the recipients face.

I would like to be more technologically savvy and present.  I'm taking a four week class on that starting next week.

I would like to interact with my customers more - share more one on one.  And I would like to have more customers.  Therefore I need to leave my comfort zone and tout what I do to more people. : )

What about you? What dream do you want to catch this year?!

No comments: