Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fabulous Fifteen In Progress

Here is the basic layout from Cherish's Fabulous Fifteen two-page layout.  I still want to distress the Pixie paper and add embellishments still.

This is Lindsey's birthday party from a few years ago.  It was an itty bitty party.  Bitty cakes (made from cookies).  The girls' hats are snow cone holders.  They made mini bouquets of flowers from pretzels and gummies.  I'll show you more details when I'm finished with the layout.

I could call it finished (after journaling and a title).  This came together pretty easily thanks to the How-to books.  In the front of the book, there is a quick reference guide that notes how many pictures you can use on the layout.  Flip to the page, cut papers and photos... done to where I am now!  It's all about the tools, scrappers!

No comments: