Friday, March 25, 2016

Love Your Selfie Workshop

I've been hard at work on another mega card workshop.  I'm pleased with the resulting 25 cards made from the Picture My Life - Love Your Selfie scrapbooking program.  I hope you will be too!


I'm offering this as a workshop on Monday April 18th and Wednesday April 20th from 7 to 9pm. Cost will be $45 for the 25 cards and envelopes.  That's less than $2 a card... maybe I should charge more?!   Hopefully everyone will finish within that time frame.  If not, you'll go home with instructions.  : )  Please let me know by Thursday March 31st if you'll be coming.

If you can't come, are not local to San Diego, and/or would like the Cut Files and Assembly Instructions, just make a purchase on my website of $15 or more (subtotal), and I will email you the files.

No comments: