Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thoughtful Thursday 3/10/16

I find this an interesting quote. There are all sorts of applications for it.  

This morning I thought of it in an alternative way. Since Dec 13th I've had nothing (in terms of dogs only)... We will be adopting the two dogs we've been fostering, thus giving me everything (again, dogs only). I'll tell you what, they are trying my patience (having everything)!! I know they are young, and with time, they will calm down... I would really like that time to happen NOW, though! : )

They get two walks a day because they get spastic in the afternoon. And they are nibblers. I'm constantly telling Lucy "no", then "NO", and then "Drop it" for whatever she got her mouth on. I know it will change soon, and "I'll miss these times" - actually, no, I don't think I will.

What about you? How are you defined?

No comments: