Monday, August 22, 2016

Highlight of Florence Paper Packet

I'm BAACCKKK!  This past Friday we had our middle school welcome back carnival.  It was a really long day (I was in charge), but we had a TON of students and families!  A success!!  This weekend I spent a lot of time on the couch recovering.  It helped a lot that the Olympics were still going on.  And, yes, I did take a nap!

Tonight I wanted to share with you a video about our Florence paper packet.  In the video, you'll get a chance to see the papers up close as well as some finished projects.  As you fall in love with the paper, don't wait too long to purchase it.  Florence, like everything in the Seasonal Expressions 2 idea booklet, will be retiring on August 31, 2016.


Once you've watched the video, come check out what we have to offer!

No comments: