Thursday, August 4, 2016

Thoughtful Thursday 8/4/16

I'm trying something new... I'm teaching through the Poway Adult School.  Well, I hope to teach.  There are three classes that the school is offering.  I'll teach if enough people sign up to take the courses.  What are they?  There are two Cricut classes, one for the Expressions machines and one for the Explore and Air machine.  The final class is a technique class.  We're going to cover 40 techniques that can be used when stamping and paper crafting.  I'm the most nervous about that class!

Check them out (along with other great classes the school provides).  My classes are listed under Arts and Crafts and Art Appreciation section (page 7).

I've been wanting to try teaching for a number of years.  My girls are old enough now, and my desire has grown too.  If the class(es) don't go this time, we'll try again.  Hopefully, though...

What new thing are you going to try?!

No comments: