Friday, August 5, 2016

Unleash Your Cricut Explore/Air Machine

The first class I'm teaching at the Poway Adult School is about the Cricut Explore/Air machines.  Really, it's about using Design Space.  Too many people own the machine but aren't sure how to use it.  I'm planning on this being a hands on workshop where we'll go through the basics of Design Space.  Everyone will have their machine, and we'll cut some images out.  I won't be using Close to my Heart Collections, so the projects will vary - depending on what paper people bring and select.

I think this is the best class for me to start with (assuming enough people sign up for the class to run).

UNLEASH YOUR CRICUT EXPLORE/AIR MACHINE will be offered on Saturday September 24th, 2016 from 9am to 12pm.  Head over to Poway Adult School  to sign up for this class.

After the class, you'll want to go home and play and create!!

Don't worry if you don't own the Explore or Air machine.  I'm teaching another class about the Expressions machines.  And if you don't have a Cricut machine yet, you'll want the Explore or Air machine.  Cricut is going to all digital, which means no more cutting off line.  You can get some great deals on machines right now.

No comments: