Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Welcome Home Succulent Wreath

Alright you guys...

I liked the picture of this month's Papercrafting Month wreath - Welcome Home.

I LOVE the actual put together wreath!!
The banner is blank because you can put whatever you'd like there!!  I haven't decided yet what I'm going to add.  The kit comes with Gold stickers with lots of letters (you can see corporate made "welcome" below!

You can purchase this wreath by itself for $18.95 plus tax and shipping.  You can also earn it free with a $60 purchase.

Recommended items to go with this kit:
Z1795  Quilling Tool
Z679    Liquid Glass
1772     Glue Dots (3/8" dots)
Z553    Bonding Memories Glue Pen - 0.34 fl oz/10 ml

In this short video you'll see the gal using the Bone Folder (Z1204) for the leaves.  I used (and prefer) the quilling tool instead.  If you add the Bone Folder to the above list, you'd be half way to earning your free kit.


No comments: