Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February is Birthday Month! Let's Celebrate

Yes, I'm a year older than I was Sunday.  I thought it would be fun to celebrate my birthday this whole month.  So, for every $48 (subtotal) an individual spends on my website, I will send that individual a new Exclusive Stamp Pad.

How does that work?  I get an email when you make a purchase.  When I see the email, I'll email you so you can tell me what ink color(s) you'd like.  At the end of the month, I'll send your requested ink to you.  :)

Why the stamp pads?  Because they are new!  New look.  Easier to open and close (magnetic).  Larger pad size.  I want you to fall in love with them like I have.


That will be my thank you for coming to my party!  Just make sure you join the "It's my Birthday, Everyone Wins" gathering on my business page.  You have until February 28, 2017 to PARRRTY.

No comments: