Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Random "Stamping" meets Some Kind of Wonderful

I had so much fun creating the cards for my Random Stamping Class.  Since I used retired stamps and paper for the class, I wanted to re-create the project with current paper.  It's funny though, because for these cards I didn't random stamp anything.  Instead I switched out the randomly stamped paper for Some Kind of Wonderful ((X7217B) Background and Texture paper.  I'm in love with the results!

Black and White Dots (Z3314) were my accessories of choice.  Some of the sayings are raised with Thin 3D foam (Z2060).  The bottom right card was embossed with Dots (retired).  Some of the Lemon cardstock (X5786) was treated with Lemon ink (Z2808) direct to paper technique to add a little visual interest.  Most of the sayings come from the Flower Market Cricut Collection (Z3290 - Digital; Z3285 - physical cartridge).  The thank you stamps are from retired sets.

Anyway, I wanted to share some sunshine with you today.  Enjoy!

No comments: