Thursday, October 26, 2017

Flower Market Cricut Collection - Delphinium Flower

Here's a third card inspired by a fellow consultant - Julie Carriere - with her Canadian floral cards.  She had used the Cricut Hello Canada (Z3391) Collection to create her cards.  I'm still using Flower Market Collection (Z3290 digital or Z3285 physical).  This time I went with the Delphinium flower  because they're supposed to be a fall/winter bloom.  I only made one orientation.  Another  smile on my face.  : )

With this card, I went with the blues.  Crystal Blue (X5977). It's hard to see in the picture, but some of the flowers are the back side of the Crystal Blue cardstock (so it's a different hue).  The center of the flowers is Linen cardstock (X5946), the flower stock and flower centers are Nutmeg cardstock (X5951), and "hello" is my standard Black cardstock (1386).

The flowers were raised with the Thin 3D foam (Z2060).  Have I mentioned how nice it is to cut the foam with our Non-stick Micro-tip scissors (X1836)?  There is no residual tape left on the blades!  I just can't get over how nice that is!

Anyway, the Delphinium flowers  are found on the Flower Market cartridge on page 4!
There are three keys needed the shift key is involved too, so I guess I could say there are 6 keys needed):
<4><flower-1>, <4><flower-1><shift>, <4><flower-2>, <4><flower-2><shift>, <4><icon>, and <4><icon><shift>.

"hello" can be found on page 1, or at <1><title>.  I went with a generic saying, but you could use the font to create whatever you'd like.  You could even weld the letters together to have an easier go at putting the word on your card.

Finally, the background is White Daisy(1385) cardstock dry embossed with the Buffalo Plaid (Z4032) Embossing Folder.  That 4" x 5.25" White Daisy paper sits on top of a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Crystal Blue cardstock.

I've got one more card to show you.  Until next time!

No comments: