Thursday, February 1, 2018

Butterfly Mobile

Do you, or someone you know, have a young girl?  If so, maybe the Butterfly Mobile bundle is right for you.

Have a girl or boy who likes other colors?  Use the instructions to create any color butterflies flowers, creating your own mobile!

Heck, cut any shape you'd like out for other types of mobiles!  Oh, no, my brain is starting to cramp with all the possibilities!

Close to my Heart has made ordering this project a breeze by bundling it together - and at a discount.  All the supplies (except adhesive) to create this project is 30% off.  There's a bundle with the stamp set too.

Here's the video on how to assemble the mobile.  : )



Need more help putting it together?  I'm here to help.

I'm full of questions today, aren't I?!



No comments: