Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sweet 16 Thank You Cards

Lindsey, and I hope the girls, had a great time at the party!  And every good hostess sends thank you cards.

Keeping with Chelsea Garden's paper, here is the thank you card.  I was inspired by the "A Million thank-yous" card found in the Annual Inspirations idea book on page 37.

I changed out the saying (I don't have the one pictured) to one that's been retired for I don't know how many years.  Lindsey sprayed the upper part of the card with diluted Crystal Blue using our Spray Pen (Z1380).  Unfortunately, I think I diluted Crystal Blue too much because you can't see the color it adds that much (especially in the picture - it's the darker area in the upper part of the card).  I also think she was spraying the cards really close so the drip part was lost.

Still, I like how it turned out!

The longer banner is 5" x 1.5".  The shorter banner is 4.5" x 1".  The Whisper Thick Twine is 5" long with a knot in it.  Liquid Glass was used to adhere it to the card.  The extra was trimmed.

Lindsey took several hours writing her thank yous.  It's really sweet to think about what she wrote to each girl.  I'm one lucky parent!!

No comments: