Thursday, August 19, 2010

Noteworthy Soccer Thank You Card

This card might look a little funky because of the soccer ball in the middle, but I did that on purpose!  :)


Wishes Noteworthy 4.75"x 3"
I have some rather generous gals from the team give me a retirement gift of gift cards.  I'd been managing the team for several years, but certainly wasn't expecting any gifts.  Anyway, I really like this flower stamp and wanted to be a little funky too.  I chuckled as I punched out the soccer ball center.  I hope the girls smiled when they opened there envelopes.

The colors you see are three of eight that are retiring at the end of the year.  The colors here are Hydrangea, Orange, and Clover Meadow.  The other colors retiring are Star Spangled Blue, Watermelon, Bubblegum, Ocean, and Citrus Leaf.  Since those colors are retiring, eight new colors are being introduced in September's Idea Book.  Those colors are beautiful and rich and include: Gypsy (a purple), pacifica (deep blue), Sunset (a cross of orange and autumn terracotta), Cotton Candy (pink), Lagoon (tealy blue), Pear (darker citrus leaf), Sky (light blue), and Smoothie (pinky red).  You'll see these colors throughout the new Idea Book which is available September 1, 2010.  Come check out my website at dsk.myctmh.com and shop online to view the book and products.  You won't be disappointed.

Products used (all CTMH):
X5634 Hydrangea Cardstock (retiring)
1281 Orange Cardstock (retiring)
1229 Clover Meadow Cardstock (retired)
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
Z2129 Hydrangea Ink (retired)
Z2138 Orange Ink
Z2100 Amethyst Ink
Z2105 Black Ink
Z2113 Clover Meadow Ink
Z1311 1.25" Circle Punch
D1278 Best Shot (retired)
D1361 Thank You
D1424 Something Splendid (8/2010 SOTM)

No comments: