Friday, April 8, 2011

Studio J layouts

If you haven't tried Studio J, you should.  It doesn't cost anything but time which you will make up the more you use the program.  Go to dsk.myctmh.com and click on Studio J.  You'll set up an account (if you don't already have one) and go.  The program is very powerful.  It allows you to resize your pictures, add journalling and title, add accessories, and change out paper as you see fit.

Like I said, you can try it free.  The program will store your work for 3 months free.  If you become a member to Studio J, you will get the prints at 50% off, are entitled to one free shipment per month, and free jpegs for posting online.  There are also exclusive layouts to members.  But don't take my word for it, go and try it!!

These are a few layouts I created from my nephew's Court of Honor where he received his Eagle Scout.



 The layouts come printed as 12x12 pages and are ready to be slipped into the page protectors and album.  I gave these to my sister for her birthday.

As you can see, there are buttons and ribbon on the layouts.  I chose the colors of the buttons and the color of the thread.  The brads were my color choice too!

No comments: