Sunday, July 31, 2011

August Workshop

I've been sitting on this workshop for several months now, sorry.  And I love the idea too much to give it up.  Fortunately, during the month of August we can still order the Workshop of the Go from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book.  Some of you may already have the kit.  But if you don't, you'll want it after this workshop and extra samples.

We'll be making two of each of these three cards.  But if notice, we're not using the Fanfare Papers.  Nope, the stamp set is too fun to stay with those papers.  Besides, you already have instructions using that paper.  Instead we're using Lucky paper!

I hope you join me on August 15th or August 16th from 7 to 9pm when we'll create these wonderful birthday cards.  Please email me at dskdots@san.rr.com by August 5th to participate.

No comments: