Sunday, July 31, 2011

More Fanfare Workshop on the Go Samples

Like I said, I love this stamp set!  I used the stamp set to make Lindsey's birthday party invitations and thank you cards.

Right Away and Small Wonder from Wishes
The thank you card is an explosion card with the words "BIG thanks" stamped on the inside.  To create the cupcake wrapper, I embossed on Pear paper and then stamped the wrapper image on the back side of the paper.  I then cut it out, and whaa-la you have a spotted cupcake wrapper.  The frosting was stamped in blush and sponged with hollyhock.  The frosting was mounted as was the whole focal rectangle.

The Invitation was also an explosion card.  The theme of the party was itty bitty so this 2.5" x 3.5" card was placed into several ascending sized envelopes.  I thought it was super fun!  For this card, I stamped the ice cream in Hollyhock and mounted it on top of  the second generation chocolate cone.  The arrow has been discontinued for sometime.  But I was happy to use that supply up!

All Supplies CTMH:

X7131B Sophia Paper Packet
G1021 Fanfare Workshop on the Go
Z2128 Hollyhock Ink
Z2106 Blush Ink
Z2111 Chocolate Ink
Z2123 Goldrush Ink
Z891 VersaMark Ink
Z673 White Daisy Embossing Powder
Z270 White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon
3-D Foam Mounting Tape

No comments: