Friday, March 16, 2012

March Card Album Workshop

This month's workshop will be held on Tuesday March 27th and Wednesday March 28th, both from 7 to 9pm at my house.  We'll be making a13 page (plus back cover) 6" x 6" album made from 2 Kraft Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes. Cost will be $20.  I was taught this album by my fabulous upline Kay Pekin.  Thanks, Kay!

Here is a picture of the cover:
I am toying with the idea of making the folded flower into a "real" paper flower.  You'll just have to sign up and see what we end up with.

And here is two of the inside pages:
Here too there will be some minor changes.  The stamp on the Smokey Plum paper (the left page) was with the Rock the Block stamp set.  I don't like to use stamps that can't be purchased so that stamped image will be different.  Don't worry, it'll still good!  The dragonflies are from the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The ready borders are no longer being sold in the Idea Book but are available in the "while supplies last" section of my online store.  If you haven't checked out my new website, you should now.

Due to the length of this workshop, a lot of the work will be done for you.  You'll stamp maybe two pages.  The rest of the time will be putting everything together.  After all, we only have two hours and we have 14 pages to assemble and then create the album.

Want to join me for this workshop?  Please email me at dskdots@san.rr.com by March 21st and tell me which day will work for you.  See you soon!

No comments: