Monday, April 16, 2012

A Little Note

This month's card exchange for my upline's meeting was to use the Lucy Paper Packet.  A fellow consultant thought Lucy goes well with Easter, maybe she's right.  To me, Lucy is spring.  I created this card for the exchange and am rather pleased with the way it turned out.

Wishes Noteworthy

The Noteworthy pattern from Wishes is a 3" x 4.75" card.  Here I've stamped two of the 4 flower images of the Card Word Puzzle stamp set in Grey Wool ink.  The larger flower I colored with the blending pen using Blush ink.  The smaller flower I used Blush and Baby Pink markers.  The centers are Creme Brulee (with the center center of the small in Goldrush).

I hadn't used the Pin Clips yet, though I've had them for awhile.  I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to "get rid of them."  Again, I'm rather pleased with what the clip adds to the card.

All of the cut papers have been direct to paper edge distressed with Grey Wool Ink.  And the saying held by the pin clip?  That can be anything you'd like.  Mine says "A LITTLE NOTE", three words within the stamp set.




All Materials CTMH:
X7149B Lucy Paper Packet
C1494    Card Word Puzzle
Z2367     Creme Brulee Marker
Z2323     Goldrush Marker
Z2302     Baby Pink Marker
Z2306     Blush Marker
3174       Blending Pen
Z2125     Grey Wool Ink
Z2106     Blush Ink
Z2167     Creme Brulee Ink
Z1701     Neutral Assortment Baker's Twine -- Grey Wool
Z1612     Foundry Metal Accessories -- Pin Clips
Z1151     3-D Foam Tape

No comments: