Monday, April 9, 2012

Pemberley Notecard Box Workshop

April's workshop features the beautiful Pemberley paper packet, the Card Word Puzzle stamp set, and the Crafted with Love stamp set.  Thanks to Lisa Stenz for creating such a beautiful box and giving me the dimensions of the papers thus saving me an hour of measuring time.  I put that time to good use by creating 3 cards to go with the note box (Lisa had designed simple cards but I wanted something different).


Workshop dates are Tuesday April 24th and Monday April 30th, both from 7 to 9pm at my house.  Sign up deadline is Monday April 16th.  The cost of the workshop will be $15 and includes the box, 6 cards and envelopes, and a pen.  If you'd like to pre-order the Card Word Puzzle, I'll pay your tax and shipping.  You'll pay $14 for the stamp set for a total of $29.  Want to make more than one set (you know you want to)?  No problem.  Just let me know by the 16th and you're $15 kit will be ready for you.

 
You'll make 2 each of these 3 cards.  This will make a great Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation, Birthday, Anniversary gift -- any type of gift really.   Think about it.  :)

I'll also be showing you how to color and blend using colored pencils.  With multiple shades, you can create some really pretty flowers (and anything else you're coloring).  The pencils allow for a more subtle look than markers.

No comments: