Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Better Picture

Sorry about the poor picture quality for my next workshop.  I wouldn't want to come if the colors were that orangy-yellow!

Here is a much better picture.
You'll make what you see -- 4 cards (with 4 envelopes, not just one), and a card holder.  The cards are 4"x4" and are cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Workshop nights are Monday May 21st and Tuesday May 29, both from 7 to 9pm at my house.  The cost is $12 and includes what you see and a pack of bitty pearl opaques.  If you'd like to make more than one set, each additional set will be $10 and not include the bitty pearl opaques (because you'll have plenty left over).  Please email me at dskdots@san.rr.com with which night and how many kits you'd like by SUNDAY May 13th.  If you can't come either night, I'm happy to put together a kit for you.

No comments: