Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Generous Award

My good girlfriend, Heather Plotzke, has been gracious enough to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Award, an award for inspirational blogging.

The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear to us but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster, meaning "favorite" or "dearest", to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon receiving this award, the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.

My concern is that I don't feel comfortable receiving this award, nor passing it along.  I do have blogs bookmarked, but they aren't small blogs.  I will turn you around to Heather's blog: Heatherplotzke.blogspot.com and you will find some inspiration as well as good information there. The reason why I shouldn't receive the award is that I don't spend enough time here.  My intentions are great, but I haven't been able to update it as often as I'd like -- darn life!  I am working on it though.

So, thank you, Heather, for the vote and nomination.  Love you!

No comments: