Thursday, February 28, 2013

Disney Cruise Studio J Layout

I've taken advantage of our February special -- EXTENDED THROUGH MARCH 15TH!
I started documenting some of the activities of our Disney Cruise from last June.  We flew to Seattle and boarded the Disney Wonder for an Alaskan Cruise.  The weather couldn't have been better!
The layout called for 3 pictures on the lower right page.  Instead, I took one picture and put it into two picture wells.  Then I lined them up so that it looks like one picture.  Super easy!  I also want to point out that this paper packet is Surf's Up, but I wanted to incorporate reds so I changed the background and texture paper (originally Lagoon) to Outdoor Denim.  This technique is easy to do too!

One other extra I did on this layout was to add the stitching.  The original design did not include that.  Everything else you see on the layout was there for me to choose my color.  A layout like this could take you 15 minutes to put together.  Try it out at Studio J on my website and fall in love!

No comments: