Friday, May 10, 2013

Projects from Spring Fling Workshop

Here are the close ups of the projects crafters(and non-crafters) could choose from:

Five 3" x 3" cards

Altoid Cover
These five cards are just too cute.  Each has a different technique used.










This Altoid container is a perfect gift to a teacher, friend, or co-worker.









Father's Day Gift Bag

I've sold out of this project, but I will be talking more about it during our Paper Cupcake Blog Hop on May 15th!  Make sure you come back and learn how it was made.
Cookie in a Jar jar

How fun is it to receive the majority of ingredients to make some really yummy cookies?!  Recipe choices include Potato Chip, Chocolate Pecan Chewies, and Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookies.











Happy Birthday Card

You never have enough birthday cards on hand. This colorful one can be used for guys and gals!











Purse with pocket as card holder

This purse is a perfect match for the five cards from above. If you didn't want to make the cards to go into it, the strap closure would finish the project off.















A Little Birdie

You may have seen some owls going around lately. This in my version of a little birdie bag. You could add a note that says, "a little birdie told me..." How fun!

Diaper card tucked in

inside of diaper is revealed
The diaper is so versatile with the Avonlea paper packet.  The word "congrats" is in the Avonlea Teal.
















Mother's Day Box
My eleventh project was featured last month during the April Blog Hop.














And finally, my graduation card that was inspired by Dawn Olchefske who was inspired in turn by Pam Hoffman.  The tassel was done by another woman, Glenda Calkins. I don't have a picture of that but will have one when I describe how it was done.

Sorry for such a long post!  I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects.  I'll be starting to put our Winter workshop projects together in couple of months after the new Idea Book is revealed.  :)

No comments: