Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring Fling Workshop

This past weekend we had a Spring Fling Workshop where crafters came and worked on their choice of projects.  It was a fabulous day!

Here are most of the projects I prepared.  A Baby Shower diaper card and a Little Birdie bag are not shown in this overall picture.



The five 3" x 3" cards were designed to go into the purse (there is a closure strap that I cut off).  The open jar is for cookies in a jar present.  I had three recipes to choose from (and samples to go with).

My colleague, Heather Plotzke, had several other projects.  And apparently we over prepared, because  we have some extra kits.  If you are interested in any of the above projects please leave a comment and how to get a hold of you.  :-) 

I will be posting close up pictures of the projects this week and describing them in the following weeks.


No comments: