Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Timberline "Hello" Card

Today I thought I'd show you my masculine hello card.  This fun card is from Make it From Your Heart Volume #1 and is pattern #24.
If you  look at the pattern in the book, you might not recognize it.  I turned the pattern upside down!    The "hello" shape and stamp are from the Artiste Cricut Collection, as is the downward arrow.

All but the arrow and the base have been edge distressed with the edge distresser.  At first all I added was the "dot" after the salutation, but then I auditioned the triangular durables.  As you can see, they got the job!

Twilight and Bamboo ink were the two colors I stamped on the Colonial White cardstock.  And that's Creme Brulee behind the focal "hello".   Finally, the hello and the arrow are foam mounted to give the card some dimension.

No comments: