Sunday, March 16, 2014

Washi Tape Technique and New Awesome Cardstock

Carly talks about using washi tape to enhance your paper crafting projects.  She also shows you an easy technique to have the tape stand out more.



The other thing Carly shows you, albeit briefly, is our new Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment (Z1939).  The background to the layout shown is found on page 126 of the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. There are 2 sheets of 10 designs in the basic colors - black, grey, and browns - same design on both sides, one side with glossy resist pattern (as shown on layout).

I have to tell you that when I saw the price of $19.95 for 20 sheets of cardstock, I flinched!  I thought there was no way paper could be so expensive.  Well, that was before I visited Michael's and saw not only their selection, quality, and price that I changed my thought to "Wow!  CTMH is a bargain!"  The paper is two sided, acid and lignin free, and buffered.  It is also heavy cardstock.  I shouldn't have doubted Close to my Heart (silly me).  Now I have to get me some of that paper!

No comments: