Friday, August 1, 2014

August 2014 Card Workshop

With all of the excitement of the book, this month I want to highlight a little gem in the back of the Idea Book.  Basic colors were in the last two idea books, but this year, CTMH has expanded to include all of the colors!

This month we'll be working with the Whimsy Fundamental Assortment and one stamp set.  Here is a picture of most of the cards you'll be creating when you choose to come to my workshop this month.
I chose this paper because it has our 5 new colors.  I love the way they look!  Shown here, too, is the stamp set that we'll be using C1600 Happy Birds.

The dates for the workshop are Monday August 25th and Tuesday August 26th from 7 to 9pm.  The cost will be $15 and you'll make 6 cards.  If you come to the workshop and want the stamp set, let me know when you RSVP and I'll order it for you so you have it that night.  Please RSVP by August 13th (shipments are going to be a little slower due to high demand of the fabulous product in the Idea Book) if you are coming or want a kit.

No comments: