Monday, September 28, 2015

Paper Garden Crackers with Nevermore

Before September ends, I'd like to share a couple of crackers I made with our Stamp of the Month and Nevermore paper.

This one I thought specifically for Halloween with the black flowers and leaves.  The entire cracker was sponged with Black ink.  Black Shimmer Tape and Silver Sequins finished off the look.

My second one doesn't scream Halloween to me.  I think it's a little nicer (that's not the right word, but I can't think of a better one right now).  Here, the "for you" was heat embossed on the Nevermore background paper.  I actually cut the Silver Shimmer Tape in half lengthwise (yes, I'm a penny pincher!) since not much was going to show.  Slate ink was used to stamp the chicken wire image and  to sponge around the inner edges.  Sunset is the flower; Pear the leaves; Bitty Sparkles are in the center of the flower; and Thistle Extra Thick Twine keeps this cracker closed.
These are two more samples for why Paper Garden (S1509) should be in your possession!  This is one stamp set you will use again and again.  Don't be sorry you don't own it - order yours before 10:59pm (PST) Wednesday September 30, 2015

No comments: