Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sample for National Stamping Month

Another last call, this time for the National Stamping Month Stamp Sets.  You would have seen this card on my facebook page if you follow it.

**go ahead now, and "like" my page so you can get sneak peaks of things that get explained here.  Go to facebook.com/dsdoodlesCTMH and in the header you should be able to like my page! **

Anyway, here is a card I made using the Scrapbooking stamp set.  There is nothing on the set that says, "Only use with Scrapbooking!"  Each of the stamp sets, as a matter of fact, have their strengths.  You could be very happy with any, and all, three of the sets.  I showed the sets in an earlier post, so I won't show it again.  I'll just show you the purty card.  : )

Originals - Delightful Dots pattern is what I based the card design around.  I really like how the colors of Nevermore paper work and compliment so well.  I even colored the Silver Sequin to bring a little more color to the card.  What did I color with?  With our Lavender ShinHan Touch Twin Marker (Z2453).

These stamp sets are going away in mere hours.  Don't procrastinate and miss out.  They are going, going, gone at 10:59pm (PST) on September 30, 2015.

No comments: