Saturday, October 3, 2015

Zoe Workshop Updated

Zoe was the paper packet being featured in September's workshop.  Unfortunately, the stamp set was already discontinued.  Don't fret!  In with current stamp sets, the papers are the same, the feel is almost the same, and the look is refreshing.  : )

 The replacement stamp sets are awesome and versatile stamp sets.  Ones I think any stamper would want?  Who me, biased?  Of course, because I have both sets.  : )  Let me show you the sets, and then tell me with a straight face they aren't awesome!

Finding the Words















Pretty Petals





What was used here?

Z3171  Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
C1599  Pretty Petals Stamp Set
D1646  Finding the Words Stamp Set (cut banner by hand since this banner is in the Artiste Collection)
Z2192  Pacifica Ink
Z2164  Sorbet Ink
Z2153  Sweet Leaf Ink
Z2155  Topiary Ink
Z2642  Flaxen Ink
Z2105  Black Ink
Z2172  Whisper Ink
Z2641  Glacier Ink
Z1294  Sanding Kit


No comments: