Monday, November 2, 2015

Fallen Leaves Stamp set with Saffron

How about the saying in another color?!  I made a few other tweaks to the card too.

I added some second generation Saffron leaves so that the saying would make more sense (to answer the question, "Why did she add another color?  That Saffron doen't show up anywhere else!").  The base background paper is from Sangria Paper Packet (X7199B).  Just like the other day's card, the leaves are layered on Black cardstock.  Here the Saffron saying is mounted with 3D Foam Tape and the Fern Thick Twine (Z3093) anchors the saying.  So that the ribbon doesn't move, I used a few drops of Liquid Glass to position the twine.

Happy fall!  Now if the weather would get with the program!  I'm tired of 90 degrees days.  I'll be happy if the temperature stays in the 70s.  - I know, those darn Californians!!

No comments: