Friday, December 11, 2015

6th Grade Camp Card #2

This card is what Amber opened today.  I explained inside that this is the best day ever for us because we get our baby back (insert sigh)! - in a couple of hours as a matter of fact!


This is from Originals and is called Squares and Overlay (found on page 65).  The Background and Texture paper is from the Kaleidoscope paper packet.  The Thistle cardstock is not part of that paper packet, but coordinates.  I edge distressed that paper with the direct to paper technique (I swiped the ink pad directly to the paper).

I used a flower from Blossoming Expressions (D1665).  I have found that I use that set a bunch.  : )  Oh, the flower color isn't part of the Kaleidoscope scheme either.  That flower is stamped in Sorbet with a Smoothie outline.  The leaves are Sweet Leaf with Pear outline.

No comments: