Saturday, January 16, 2016

Artiste Cricut Collection - Rectangular Box + Art Philosophy Flowers

I'm so sorry I didn't share this with you when I made it (that was quite some time ago when I wasn't posting as consistently).  Anyway, you'll use the technique with different paper (if you don't have Brushed paper left).

The box came from the Artiste Collection, as did the saying.  The flowers are stamps from the Pretty Petals (C1599) set.  The flowers were stamped in Canary and Cranberry, but cut from the Art Philosophy Collection.  The saying was also stamped in Cranberry.  The leaves are cut from Juniper cardstock (from Art Philosophy).


The paper and Topiary Chevron ribbon are both retired.  The flowers are finished off with Green Enamels (also retired).

I think this would look just as good in Sangria colors.  I'm going to have try that!

No comments: