Friday, January 22, 2016

My Birthday Party Goodie Cards

My birthday is just around the corner, and I'd like you to come to my "party".  I opened a Gathering on my website called "My Birthday - Goodies for You".  When you make a $35 purchase (subtotal), I will send you one card kit (from the six shown below) as well as the flower stamp set (not available for purchase).  For every $15 after that, I will send you another card kit.  So, if you spend $45 (subtotal), you will receive the stamp set and two card kits.
For you with $35 purchase to thank you for coming to my "party"!
Here are the cards... : )

Each card measures 3" x 3" and will come with the papers cut and stamped with the saying (hostess rewards stamp set - Say it All C1632).

Close to my Heart has a couple of campaigns you might be interested in.  The first is from now until January 31, 2016 and is National Papercrafting Month - Live the Day


Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with the exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program—available for one month only! This collection was designed to coordinate perfectly with the sensational Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush® Everyday Life Pages, so you can seamlessly integrate pocket scrapbooking into your 2016 planner. Whether in the planner or on their own, these cards make it easy to preserve your everyday moments all year long. Get yours today for only $8.95 USD before this offer is gone!

The second campaign starts February 1, 2016 (and runs through the month).

Share the love this February by purchasing the exclusive My Acrylix® Share the Love D-size stamp set (CC1060). Filled with adorable icons and loveable sentiments, this stamp set will be a beautiful addition to your collection—but there is more to this stamp set than meets the eye! Not only will you be getting a high-quality, swoon-worthy stamp set by taking part in this promotion, but Close To My Heart will also donate $7 of the proceeds from this stamp set to Operation Smile™, an amazing organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children all over the world!* Check out our social media channels all month long to see this stamp set in action, and remember to post your own artwork using the hashtag #ctmhsharethelove to help bring attention to a wonderful and worthy cause.
*Product purchases in US states Alabama and Massachusetts excluded from donation

So, you can see, you can make a purchase now or wait until February.  Or you can do both!  Whatever you choose, make a purchase at my party and you'll get a goodie bag for coming.  But you have to make your purchase before February 19th because my gathering will close at 7pm (Pacific Time).


Items to think about purchasing for these cards:
Z2164  Sorbet Ink
Z2172  Whisper Ink
Z2174  Champagne Ink
Z2015  Black Ink (just in case you don't have this color)
X5751  Sorbet Cardstock
X5929  Whisper Cardstock
Z726     Sponge Daubers
Y1000  1" x 1" Acrylix Block

Want to recreate these at home?  You'll need these items:
X7205B Charlotte Paper Packet
Z1926    Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
Z1924    Dot Embossing Folder
Z1809   Black Simmer Trim
1386      Black Cardstock
1385      White Daisy Cardstock
Z1475    3" x 3" White Daisy Envelopes
Y1002   1" x 3" Acrylix Block
9036     Originals Card Confidence Program


Want to earn your own stamps?!  Or paper, markers, or blocks?  Host a gathering online or in your home.  Heck, I can host it at my home, if you'd like.  Gather some friends and neighbors and make a couple hours of it.  You'll be amazed at how easy it can be!

No comments: