What's new, you may ask?
- First, there are three new paper packets that have been repackaged. With our current Inspirations paper packets, you'll be receiving some cardstock along with the background and texture paper. Starting with Charlotte, Penelope, and Regatta, the cardstock is replaced with two more background and texture papers - including one page of Picture My Life cards. Here's a look at the Charlotte paper packet and you can see what I mean...
- Second, we now have Thin Cuts which are metal dies the coordinate with some stamp sets to eliminate cutting. You'll use your favorite die cutting machine to cut shapes. The neat thing is they come in a 6" x 6" pouch (just like the stamp sets) and stay on a magnetic sheet. Right now there are 4 Thin Cuts available, but I suspect more will be coming in the next Seasonal Expression (but don't hold me to it!)
- Of course there are new stamp sets and accessories!
- Close to my Heart has listened to you in regards to the Workshops on the Go. They have been renamed to Workshops Your Way and do NOT include a stamp set. Instead they include the coordinating complements and extras (still so worth the price which has come down a little!). From that, you'll be able to create 3 layouts plus a Picture My Life pocket scrapbooking layout. With a few other suggested items, you can create cards with the extra paper and accessories.
- Three new Picture My Life program cards, including an overlay in white
- The Everyday Life collection - includes an album, coordinating Memory Protectors, planner/calendar, My Crush pages, Wahsi tape, and a roller stamp
- Another Instalife album and cards for those "little" moments (the album fits our 4" x 4" Memory Protectors)
- Finally, our Stamp of the Months for January through April are shown in the back
You just need to check things out for yourself... there is WAY to much fabulous for me to show you here. Plus you'll get to see the inspiring artwork found within the Seasonal Expressions.
Are you ready to have some of the new items, but are still recovering from the holidays? Think about hosting your own gathering. We can do an online gathering where you'd invite your friends to shop your gathering. We can do a Facebook gathering - all done online. Or I can come to your home and show your friends and neighbors some of the awesomeness of Close to my Heart products.