Monday, September 19, 2016

In June 2016, I created a card using the now retired Calypso paper packet. When I created that card, I also created another one and moved the saying.  Take a look...
You wouldn't really know I changed the saying without looking at the two cards side by side.  I also changed the accessories I used.  This card capitalized on the now retired sequins.

One other thing to note.  I masked the stars on the saying so that I could make them a different color than the rest of the saying.  I masked them with a post it note.  Inked the saying with Lagoon ink, removed the post it note, and stamped.  After cleaning the stamp, I used it post it notes to cover the words and inked the stars in Pear.  Upon removing the post it notes, I knew exactly where to put the stars.  Too cool!



No comments: